Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Seizing Opportunities Now


Have you ever said to yourself, I'll get to that when.....

I lose weight
My kids get older
I retire
The kids are out of school
I get a new job
The weekend is over
I no longer have a mortgage
The weather gets warmer
I get a raise in pay

BUT......
There is no better time than RIGHT NOW!

~Life is a Journey
Not a Destination~


On this journey we call Life, we often take side streets and detours.
Some are good and worth the extra time.
Some are wrong turns which require direction back to the main path
even though, at times, it's hard to change the course and move on.

So, if you find yourself repeatedly putting things off because, it's just not the "right" time, you may want to analyze what is really holding you back from seizing opportunities.
Is it fear? Perhaps you can ask someone to help you.
Do you get distracted easily? Try focusing on one task at a time from start to finish.
 Is it too overwhelming? Try breaking down those missions into little bits and pieces.
And surely, little by little, they will get accomplished.
 If you never make an attempt to begin,
your goals can never be reached.



Because the future has a "no peeking" clause attached to it, you must remember: the choices you make today determine your tomorrow.
Don't let that scare you, but instead move you into action.

Carpe Diem!


~ I’d love your feedback in the comments below ~

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for keeping up with sending us a peek into what you are doing and thinking on a weekly basis....I'm enjoying the pictures as well as the thoughts that go with them....Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder who took this last picture here??!!

    ReplyDelete